Abroad Education Home

After completing your under graduate level education, you will be eligible to study your post graduate level education. Post Graduate level is also called Master's degree, so do not be confused. To study abroad in post under graduate level, different country's universities and colleges require different documents to admit in their institution. But these are the common documents that most of the universities and colleges of different country require.

English Proficiency Test score sheets (IELTS, TOEFL etc scores to study in English speaking country.)

Academic Certificates of Secondary level, Intermediate level and Bachelor level.

Character Certificates, Police Reports as evidence to show that you are not engaged in any criminal activities.Graduated Students

Recommendation Letters from your teachers.

Demand drafts required the applicable fees.

After completing your bachelor's level education, choose the destination (country & university/college) which will be suitable for you. Then, you have to be prepared for the basic language of that specific country. i.e. if you choose to study in English speaking countries like US, UK, Canada, Australia, it will be suitable to you to  give a English language proficiency test like TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT (These tests will help you to get scholarships as well). For that you must have basic idea about test which you can get from the Test Preparation section of this website and further to get deep knowledge on test, you can join test preparation classes conducted by many institutions. If you do not want to waste your time, you have to apply for your desired college/university with fees required to apply. If college/university accepts you, they will send you the letter acceptance. After that preparing the documents required for the visa, apply for the visa. If visa is issued to you, then finally pay the tuition fees to your college/university and join university.

Contents of this website are specially designed for Indian, Nepali, Pakistani, Indonesian, Chinese, Hong Kong, Sri Lankan, Filipino, Malaysian, Bangladeshi  and other Asian students
   Privacy Policy l Terms and Conditions l Advertising info l Site Map l Contact us